Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Bag Lady of the Midwest

Bags, bags, and more bags. I'm making a lot of them, lately. I've been so blessed to have a lovely woman take a liking to my work and she has graciously purchased several items. While it has padded my pockets just a bit, the benefit is much more than monetary: she has given me the courage and confidence to push Kohliedoscope forward. I have many ideas swimming around in my head - I'm thinking that 2006 will be a year of growth and prosperity.

Most of the bags that you see are taken from the same basic patter, that of Magic. I've done several different styles, but this particular one seems to be the biggest hit. It's a nice bag - very functional and easy to be scaled down or enlarged. But, to be honest, I'm getting antsy to design some new things.

In the coming weeks, I'm hoping to post some new designs. Feedback welcome, but remember, just like Erykah Badu says, "Keep in mind that I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my sh**."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home