Saturday, November 24, 2007

Look Purty, Feel Great

There are many things going on in our world that cause me pain, many things that need attention, need money, need change. I wish I could wave a wand and make it all better. I wish I could snap my fingers and all the injustice in the world would evaporate. I wish I could shake my head and cure the pain and heartache in our world.

We all wonder what we can do and how we can help. We all should do some part, whatever it may be. As for my part,

I will donate 15% of all Kohleidoscope sales

from today until December 15th to Invisible


Children.

The crimes committed in Uganda were unforgivable. They are our brothers and sisters who were being stolen from their homes and ripped from their families. They were our sons and daughters who are stolen into the night and never seen again. We are all one.

I’m aware that the fighting has ceased in Uganda.

The effects of the war, however, are on going. So while the children are no longer being stolen from their homes, the fact is that they still have so little and so many are still missing - it’s as if they are continuing to be assaulted. By donating to Invisible Children, we help provide a future for these children - education, economy, etc.



Every little bit helps. Please help if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home